Major League Activation LLC
Terms of Service
Updated: January 19, 2021
Terms of Service
Thank you for your interest in, and for taking the time to visit our website, www.majorleagueactivation.com (“Company” “us” “our” or “we”). The purpose of this website (the “website” or the “Site”) is to include helpful information related to Health and Fitness.
You should be aware that this Site is owned and operated by Major League Activation LLC, LLC, a Washington Limited Liability Company (the “Company”).
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE ACCESSING, USING, SUBSCRIBING OR PLACING AN ORDER ON WWW.MAJORLEAGUEACTIVATION.COM. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES. THESE TERMS FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF OUR AGREEMENT. YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS OUR SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
General Disclaimer. The content on this website is provided for informational purposes only. Although we have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information posted to this Website, we can make no guarantees as to how the information and advice provided herein will affect you and your personal situation. If you need or require individual advice or guidance, then you should consult with a professional who can assist you.
Affiliate Disclaimer. Be aware that some of the links contained in our Site are affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of these links and decide to make a purchase, then we will earn a commission as a result of your transaction. We link to these companies and their products because of the quality of their service or products, and not because of the commission we receive from your purchases. The decision of whether or not to make a purchase is yours alone and we will not be held responsible for any issues, problems or damages that arise as a result of your use or purchase of any such products or services.
Use of Testimonials. Throughout the Site are testimonials and reviews from past clients and customers of www.majorleagueactivation.com. Your experience on our Site may not be the same as what is described in any particular review, testimonial or endorsement. The reviews and testimonials are only one person’s experience with our Site and should in no way be construed as a guarantee, promise, or reflection of the feelings of every user. We do NOT provide any compensation for testimonials.
Educational Purposes Only. This website is created for educational purposes only and does not provide any professional advice of any kind. Professional advice can only be given with a full understanding of a client’s unique personal situation, and typically can only be given with a license. Accordingly, any recommendations, advice, or information provided on this website should be viewed within the context of general information and education. If you require additional advice or guidance, we recommend you seek out the assistance of a professional in your local area.
Errors and Omissions Disclaimer. While we have made every effort to ensure that the information and advice given on this website has been obtained from reliable sources, Major League Activation LLC is not responsible for any errors or omissions in our content. All information provided on this Site is “as is” with no express or implied guarantees of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, or of any particular result obtained from the consumption and use of this information. This Site is used without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Major League Activation LLC, or anyone or any business associated with the Site, be liable to you the reader or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information provided on this Site, or for any consequential, special or similar damages, regardless of whether you have been advised about the possibility of any such damages.
Health Disclaimer. Please read this disclaimer in full before acting on any of the information or guidance in this website. Regular exercise and physical activity is not without its risks, even for individuals that would be otherwise be considered “healthy”. This is also true of certain diets. There are diet recommendations that might be healthy for many people but potentially dangerous to others. You are solely responsible for your own health and safety at all times. Before acting on any information contained in this website, we recommend that you be seen by a qualified medical professional to discuss your proposed activity and diet changes and make sure that those changes are safe and healthy for your individual situation. Furthermore, you acknkowledge and agree that if you harm yourself as a result of acting on the information in this website, that you will not hold Major League Activation LLC or anyone associated with Major League Activation LLC responsible for your actions. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the information and advice on this website is completely and strictly at your own risk.
Medical Disclaimer. The information contained in this website is not medical advice. It is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do NOT ignore professional medical advice or fail to seek treatment because of something you have seen or read on the internet, including this website. If you believe you have a medical emergency, you should immediately call 911, your doctor or head to the closest emergency room.
Permitted Uses. This site is intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may download or print out the information in this site, subject to restrictions outlined below and elsewhere provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
Impermissible Uses. If you would like to do any of the following with any content on our Site, you must have our express written consent:
- Use our content for any and all commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content, including posts, articles, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Create a “derivative work” as defined by the United States Copyright Act.
- Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Website for commercial purposes;
- Modification of any content on this website, unless said content is specifically and expressly made available for modification;
- Redistribution of content of the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- From time to time, we may utilize various plugins, widgets, or other software that will allow sharing of content via social media, email or other methods. Use of these tools does not constitute any waiver of our intellectual property rights. Use of these tools is a limited license to republish the content of our website on approved social media channels, so long as you do not alter the content, including images, and give full credit to Major League Activation LLC;
- You shall not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting on or in relation to the Website without our express written permission;
- You shall not use the Website to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications;
- You must not use the Website for any third-party marketing without our express written permission or consent;
- Although we would like to, we do not permit the re-posting of our posts or articles in their entirety. This is because Google and other search engines may penalize our website for publishing duplicative content. Google often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized if we grant this permission;
- Amendments. We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time. We encourage you to check this page frequently to review updates and changes. Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this amendment provision invalid, then this contract shall revert to the previous set of terms applicable to the website. Amendments are forward-looking only.
- Notices. This website is owned and operated by Major League Activation LLC. If you have a notice of a copyright infringement claim, please follow the procedures listed on our DMCA Takedown page. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: [email protected] or sent to our mailing address listed below:
- Claims shall be heard by a single arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Auburn, Washington. The arbitration will be based on the submission of documents and there shall be no in-person or oral hearing. The arbitrators will have no authority to award punitive or other damages not measured by the prevailing party's actual damages, except as may be required by statute. The arbitrator(s) shall not award consequential damages in any arbitration initiated under this section. Any award in an arbitration initiated under this clause shall be limited to monetary damages and shall include no injunction or direction to any party other than the direction to pay a monetary amount. The arbitrator(s) may award to the prevailing party, if any, as determined by the arbitrators, all of their costs and fees. "Costs and fees" mean all reasonable pre-award expenses of the arbitration, including the arbitrators' fees, administrative fees, travel expenses, out-of-pocket expenses such as copying and telephone, court costs, witness fees, and attorneys' fees. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of both parties.
- THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER TORT AND SHALL SURVIVE A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACHES OR THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF CONTRACT OR THE FAILURE OF AN EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE WEBSITE PARTIES’ LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR USER GENERATED CONTENT
- All User Generated Content is the sole responsibility of the person who provided it. We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, remove, move, block, edit, or refuse any User Generated Content for any reason. Opinions or other statements expressed in User Generated Content are not necessarily the opinions of our Company or Brand.
- Copyright. The design, content, images, and all other components of the Site are copyrights owned by Major League Activation LLC or other third parties. Accordingly, they are protected by the United States and international copyright laws. You may not use or republish any information, content, images or other related data from this website without our express written permission.